गाजर हलवा मावा के साथ बनाना | How to make gajar halwa using mawa
Gajar Halwa(carrot halwa) is very popular dish. Lets know how to make Gajar Halwa at home.
Required ingredients for Gajar Halwa:
Carrot(Gajar) – 1/2 kg.
Sugar – 150 grams.(You can use lesser sugar if you like to have less sweet)
Mawa – 150 grams.
Ghee (Desi) – 1 tble spn.(if you like. Not necessary)
Kismis(Raisins) – 1 table spoon
Cashews nuts – 20 grams. (cut in pieces)
Grated Coconut – 1 table spoon
Cardamom – 4-5 (Make powder by crushing them)
यह भी पढ़ें :- लौकी बर्फी बनाना | Bottle Gourd Barfi Recipe
यह भी पढ़ें :- चीकू का हलवा बनाना | How to make cheeku halwa
यह भी पढ़ें :- लौकी का हलवा बिना मावा के बनाना
यह भी पढ़ें :- लौकी का हलवा मावा के साथ बनाना
Method of making Gajar Halwa:
1. Take 1/2 KG carrots and clean and peal them. Grate the carrots and put them in separate pot.
2. Now roast the mawa and keep it in separate pot.
3. Take the grated carrots and put them in pan for cooking. Add sugar at the same time.
4. While cooking, keep on string the grated carrots and sugar mixture on every 5-6 minutes until entire carrot juice and water gets evaporated.
5. You can add 1 tbl spn desi ghee also if you like. Although it is not necessary as it is already available in mawa.
6. Now add all dry fruits(raisins,Cashews nuts) and mawa and mix them well. Halwa is ready.
7. Garnish with coconut and serve.Watch on YouTube | View on Facebook | View on Twitter | View on Google+