गाजर हलवा बिना मावा के बनाना | How to make gajar halwa without mawa | Gajrela
Gajar Halwa(carrot halwa) is very popular dish. You can make Gajar Halwa without mawa. In place of mawa you can use milk.
Required ingredients for Gajar Halwa:
Carrot(Gajar) – 1/2 kg.
Sugar – 150 grams.(You can use lesser sugar if you like to have less sweet)
Milk – 1 liter.
Kismis(Raisins) – 1 table spoon
Cashews nuts – 20 grams. (cut in pieces)
Grated Coconut – 1 table spoon
Cardamom – 4-5 (Make powder by crushing them)
Method of making Halwa:
1. Take 1/2 KG carrots and clean and peal them. Grate the carrots and put them in separate pot.
3. Take the grated carrots and put them in pan for cooking. Mix the milk and sugar at the same time.
4. While cooking, keep on string the grated carrots, milk and sugar mixture on every 5-6 minutes until entire carrot juice, milk and water gets evaporated.
6. Now add all dry fruits(raisins,Cashews nuts) and mix them well. Your Gajar Halwa is ready.
7. Garnish with coconut and serve.
Know how to make Halwa using Mawa.Watch on YouTube | View on Facebook | View on Twitter | View on Google+